WHAT WE OFFER
Do You have Any Questions ?
Every project is different but assuming that there are no delays from your side of things a typical website will take between 4 and 8 weeks to be completed. Previously we have been able to complete a website in less than 2 weeks, however this is quite rare.
We will ask you to complete a short design questionnaire and then if we have any questions we will discuss them with you. Then we will undertake research on your industry to be able to create a design concept. This is an image of the homepage and we will then ask for your feedback. We will keep working on this design until you are 100% happy and then once you have approved it the website will be built. Please note that as we offer unlimited revisions we can guarantee that you will be 100% happy as we will keep working on it until you sign it off, however once the website is signed off and we start building it any further design changes may be chargeable.
In order for us to design a concept for your website and / or logo we ask you to complete the following questions. Please note that we offer unlimited revisions of the design until you are 100% happy to sign it off.
1) What does your company do, and what is the purpose of your website?
2) What pages would you like on the website? (e.g. Home, About, Services, Contact).
3) List any websites you like. Perhaps from a color, style or layout point of view. Please note that the website does not have to be the same type of business, we are just trying to understand the style that you require.
4) What is the target audience of your company / website?
5) Please tell us if you have an existing logo and color scheme. If not, is there a colour scheme or logo idea that you would like to suggest?
6) Do you have any companies in the same field that you are competing against? If you know of any, please provide the name or website address of them.
7) If you have anything else that you feel has not been covered by this questionnaire please list your comments here.
We accept debit cards, credit cards or bank transfers. When you sign up you will need to pay 50% upfront with the balance due when your site goes live. Our hosting charge starts from when you sign up.
No. We are a creative company with a strong team of web designers. Every website is individually designed around your exact requirements.
Yes. Every website that we build is built using Editir. When it goes live we will give you a training session so that you are comfortable with basic changes. Sometimes if the change is more involved or requires new design input you may want to ask us to do it for you and this would fall under our standard hourly charge.
There is an increasing importance being driven by both browser development companies and Google for websites to have a SSL certificate where forms exist. In simple terms this just means that the form data being sent over the internet is encrypted and less likely to then be read by third parties. We agree that making forms secure helps make the internet more secure and may also help your website rank better in Google and therefore suggest that you consider a SSL certificate for your website. If you are an ecommerce website then we believe that it is essential that you have a SSL certificate for your website.
Yes. Please take a look at our web design pages. We include examples on the different packages under our “web design” tab along with some industry focused examples under our “sector tab”. Every website that we create is done to the same standard so although the packages vary in price this is down to the number of pages and the functionality on each website, rather than the actual design.